Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here is a promise...

I have this wonderful story that I so love to tell, its called 'how I got engaged'. It really is a terrific tale including a castle, a prince, and... video baseball!? Here I make a promise to blog more often. The next year and what... 3 weeks, are probably going to crawl as we count down to 'Wedding 11/11/11' and I really want to be better about writing down what is going on in my life. So here in this public forum I promise you, my 1 (Baker) maybe 2 blog readers, that I will be back shortly to tell the tale of my amazing engagement, bore you with all the gushy details of how I am marrying one helluva sailor and document all of the adventures (some might call misadventures) through this last year as a single lady. Here is just a sneak peek of that amazing story I have to tell you all about...

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I am a loyal follower. Oh and if I'm not included in this engagement story I may or may not freak out on you... This is your warning! ha ha

    ReplyDelete