Friday, July 24, 2009

Giving This A Shot...

This will be the initial "blog cherry popping" post where I give this whole blog thing a shot. Truthfully, I'm not completely sure why me, of all people, is adventuring into this whole world of blogging; I don't have adorable to kids to show off (no kids at all for that matter), I have no hot husband to show off, (not one of those either) and I have no awesome home that I'm busy remodeling or decorating to show off (AGAIN, no house or home of my own, only my private little room in my parents basement.) Seeing as I'm missing these crucial requirements to blogging, I simply feel the need to warn you all. This blog will likely be full of random stories of times my mom and I think we are funnier then we actually are, lots of stories about how my nephew (soon to be 2 nephews!) is cuter then anyother, what movie I recently saw and how much I hated it, and any other random and likely uneventful things to happen to me. I guess you could say I'm doing this blog more for myself than anyone else. Truthfully, I miss writing. In high school and my first year of college, I always took multiple writing classes and made a point to be involved in extra curricular activities that required writing. I've always enjoyed expressing myself in this form. Truth be known, I'm really not very good at it, but I do feel a certain sense of satisfaction in documenting things through writing. To make this more exciting I will likely exaggerate mediocre stories about myself to make them sound like the most incredible thing to ever happen, and will most likely bring you into my imaginative mind so you can get lost in my fantasies with me. All this being said, I'm sure you've already been scared away and the only people to continue following this blog are my beloved co-workers that have nothing better to do the hour or two before they clock out for the day. So to you, I say enjoy! La Fine'!

1 comment:

  1. Come on lady. Give me some credit. I love reading your stories and your writing. You need to make another post A-sap! By the way, you are a fantastic writer...and speaker...and friend... and a bunch of other things too for that matter!

    ReplyDelete